Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mike Glasser

is a friend of mine who I had dinner with tonight at the B Line on fourth avenue.

Some things, arranged tastefully in list format...

1. I am leaving on Sunday with my friend Ryan Buss for Colorado Springs. I will be there until around June 3rd or so. Hopefully I will get some time to spend with Uncle Bruce and Aunt Linda when I am out there.

2. I am moving out of my house, with the perhaps the best porch in Tucson, on Friday. My intimate access to all the delights of Fourth Avenue (mostly consigned to the afore-mentioned restaurant, and a few other non-aforementioned restaurants, like Bison Witches, and Magpie's) will soon be over. However, as if to purposefully make me less wistful as I leave, our upstairs shower floor is covered in a thin layer of dirty old water, due to a pipe clog cause by a foreign object in the pipe. It is disgusting.

3. My car alarm is busted, and goes off at random times for no reason. And it is loud.

4. My brother Mark will be living with me all summer. This I am pumped about. It will be nice to have him around, and see him get to know some of my good friends. He is such a natural friend-maker I know that he will be tight with them before I even get back in June.

5. Mike Glasser tells the funniest stories in the world. He is a pretty talented story-teller. Mike Cain and I have been trying to work on our story-telling technique, and I think we should have my man Glasser give us lessons. Someday, remind me to tell you his Mormon missionary in Compton story. It is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

6. I am eager for something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

hehe, i have an idea what that is...

8:55 PM

 
Blogger Krista said...

I don't have a clue what that is. I mean, I could come up with things I would be eager for if I were you, but I'm not, and I haven't quite figured out your brain yet...

I look forward to seeing you on Monday.

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Caro Bella said...

i do, too... :-)

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home