Thursday, May 03, 2007

On a day

Spent most of today working on my fund-raising, which is very time-consuming. After maybe four hours of work thus far, I am about half way to my ultimate goal of 300 names. Family...if you have names for me, people you know that you think would like to pray and give to me (doesn't have to be Christians, necessarily), feel free to email me names, ideally with addresses and phone numbers. You guys are the best.

(geezwhathello@gmail.com)

Anyways, so here are some of my favorite books...

Bonfire of the Vanities....by Tom Wolfe

A Deepness in the Sky...by Vernor Vinge

Persuasion....by Jane Austen

Jane of Lantern Hill...by L.M. Montegomery

Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, of course

Hyperion series...by Dan Simmons

And others...

2 Comments:

Blogger Caro Bella said...

I LOVE Jane of Lantern Hill

10:02 PM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

persuasion huh? i do like that one...i think i prefer emma though...

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home