Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Whatever

Jane's comments are wholly unfounded. I write with a greater frequency then her anyways, and I don't have posts that are 95% pictures either.

That said, here is an update...

1. I hung out with the SDSU Navs down at our church this past weekend, seeing my good friend Ann Pauloski. Ann is intense and passionate about the gospel. She does nothing halfway. In this regard, we are very similar.

2. Pray for SDSU navs during their time there. I honestly think that the Mexican church is in a better state than the American one. If I were a missionary, I would feel them ministering to me. There is a greater spiritual darkness in our country then in Mexico.

3. Sunday night, I had gnocchi and italian sausages (along with a Trader Joe's chardonnay) at my friend Michael's house. Reminded again of the joys of conversation with good friends.

4. Work today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

also. a picture is worth a thousand words. at least i post pictures, mr. i don't ever post pictures on my blog.

6:13 PM

 
Blogger Caro Bella said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home