Sunday, June 24, 2007

Preaching

I preached a sermon today, at Joy Christian Community Church in Fountain Hills, Arizona.

I thought it went pretty well. It was by far my longest public speaking event. I do not think I am a very natural public speaker. Although, I do have a low voice. I should use that to my advantage.

Pastor Don is pretty much the best though. He is an extremely spiritually minded man, who opened up the service to me, took a door offering, and even exhorted the congregation to support me. Pretty sweet.

Let me take time to say that the good name of parents and grandparents went before me. I understand Proverbs 22:1 better now: A good name is more desirable than great riches.

We'll see what God brings from it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caro Bella said...

cool, steve... great start!

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home