Monday, January 18, 2010

Blog series

As I am sure you can see, I have started a series of blog posts tentatively called "The Inner Life of the Saints." If anyone is reading these, I know they are long, longer than usual blog posts, but if you get a chance to read them, I would appreciate feedback. I am putting a fair amount of thought into each one.

Also, I am thinking of putting all the verses that the blog references at the end, or maybe as the first comment. Do you think that would be helpful?

7 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Kay said...

I think verses would be helpful and I personally would like to see them at the end.

Thanks for posting these~ it's really personal and a good reminder that the stories we read in the Bible are about REAL people.

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Mamita Betsy said...

I am enjoying reading them, too. And I think the references would be helpful.

8:51 PM

 
Blogger Ed said...

I am thinking that it would have been particularly enlightening to have begun with St. Steven (Stephen, if you will).

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

definitely enjoying them. and yes to posting the vs at the bottom.

I'm glad your android isn't keeping you from blogging anymore.

11:30 AM

 
Blogger richdawg said...

these posts are awesome, I agree with the above, the references are a good idea. I will try to give helpful feedback on them. I like that it helps see that these are real people like Joanna said

12:55 PM

 
Blogger mike cain said...

yeah man, i'm definitely liking these. i still remember the one you did with abraham and isaac awhile back.

what made you start writing these?

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Ariel said...

Hey Steven! I've been meaning to tell you that I've really liked your blog series. I have only read the first two but thoroughly enjoyed them. You are great with words and recreating the feeling of each character and the situation they're in. I look forward to more :)

2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home