Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Songs that I have listened until I got sick of them in the last two years

"Stillness is the Move" Dirty Projectors



"Two Weeks" Grizzly Bear



"See You" Dinosaur Jr.



"Sylvia" The Antlers



"Two Doves" Dirty Projectors



"Romulus" Sufjan Stevens



"Empire State of Mind" Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys



"Skinny Love" Bon Iver



"My Girls" Animal Collective



"Family Tree" TV on the Radio



"Simple X" Andrew Bird



"Swing Tree" Discovery



"Heartbeats" The Knife



"Paper Planes" M.I.A.



Note: This video is before this song blew up. Also, for some reason, CBS decided to censor the gunshots in the chorus. However, the evidently didn't see fit to tell M.I.A. that they were going to change the sound...watch for her look of surprise at the tame popping sound.

"On a Freezing Chicago Street" Margot and the Nuclear So-Sos



"1901" Phoenix



"You got Yr. Cherry Bomb" Spoon



That's a short list. I tend to drive songs into the ground.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Shatsillo said...

It's awesome list of music! The most of those songs are my favorite except for the The Antlers - Sylvia.

1:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home