Friday, January 08, 2010

Every Television Series I Watched in 2009

I recently put a blog out about all the books I read in 2009. Some people were impressed that I had read 61 books (final tally was 64, hence the so far). I thought I should come clean and post the activities I'm embarrassed about as well as the ones that make me look good.

Also, I should say that this is not typical of my life. Also, that I have resolved to watch only six things in 2010: Lost Season 5, Mad Men Season 3, Chuck Season 2, and the last three seasons of The Wire.

I will not watch anything else this year, except the Super Bowl. So don't even ask me to.

Without further ado:

1. Mad Men Season 1
2. Mad Men Season 2

3. How I Met Your Mother Season 1
4. How I Met Your Mother Season 2
5. How I Met Your Mother Season 3
6. How I Met Your Mother Season 4

7. Lost Season 3
8. Lost Season 4

9. Firefly

10. The Office Season 5

11. 30 Rock Season 3

12. Veronica Mars Season 1

13. Freaks and Geeks

14. Undeclared

15. Torchwood Season 3

16. 24 Season 7

17. Firefly

18. Arrested Development Season 3

19. Chuck Season 1

Please don't calculate how much TV that is. I've come clean. Too much TV. All except 24 were on DVD.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Not that I calculated it or anything, but that comes out to 15.83 days. Repeating. Or 380 Hours. Or 22,800 minutes.

Just sayin.

Yet still you read 10x more books than me. One of the great mysteries of the universe I guess.

12:53 PM

 
Blogger TL said...

what if the cats make the final four? or celtics, or red sox?

also impressive is that you read the economist front to back, and other random articles online i'm sure.

6:59 PM

 
Blogger J Ray said...

so you've decided to watch CHUCK over BOTH the Office AND 30 Rock?

I'm speechless...

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Joanna Kay said...

Poop to your rules!
Can we still be friends if you don't watch the Office?

4:04 PM

 
Blogger richdawg said...

wasn't 09 the year you were going to abstain from television completely? are you going to post how much you memorized last year? I'm begining to think that you don't sleep...

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home