Sunday, September 05, 2010

Things I do not understand

1. People who purchase expensive dogs from pet stores rather than rescue dogs for free from the pound.

2. Excessive time spent playing video games

3. Churches with American flags

4. Why anyone would ever take Glenn Beck seriously

5. Farmville

6. Buying expensive cars

7. Weird diets/obsession with organic food

8. Why people think alternative medicine is more effective than medicine based on extensive laboratory testing and vigorous regulatory screening

9. Why people don't try new things

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Kay said...

Oh Steven, I miss you in LB.
I like this list. and the post before it. It's so important to muddle through the mess that Christainity has become these days and remember the things that Jesus found important.
Have you read Vance Havner? Let's talk about him next time we hang out. I really enjoyed his writing. I think you might too.

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home