Friday, February 02, 2007

Already Friday eh? Man, these weeks just keep going by faster and faster. Test on Monday, paper due today. Every semester I think "this is my busiest semester yet!" (except last semester when I crashed and burnt). I think my life works better when it is absolutely crammed with stuff to do. Then I have to schedule in other activities, and due them when there is spare time. Plus, I hate sitting around getting nothing done.

I like being busy, but I like the idea of having nothing to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marco Aurelio said...

I know exactly what you mean. My weeks go by really quickly too.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

this morning i had nothing to do--it was beautiful. i woke up at nine and made eggs for myself and elly. then i finished my eudora welty book and read some william carlos williams. then we watched the thursday episode of the office. then i looked up prince music online, and then, all of a sudden, it was noon.

10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home