Thursday, December 06, 2007

24

So, Jon Morris and I have recently go sucked into watching the sixth season of 24 on DVD. We finished up the fourth disc today.

I like it a lot.

In other news, here are my vacation plans, for any interested peoples...

Now-14th.--Tucson
15th-21st.--Colorado Springs/Denver

I will be assisting with an EDGEcorp preview weekend and visiting family.

22nd--Ryan Buss's wedding in Phoenix
23rd-27th--Nogales
28th--Drive to Irvine
29th--Sam's wedding
30th-1st--Hang out in Cali
2nd-school starting up again--Tucson

Seems like it should be a fun break...I am especially excited to see my family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

whoa. So much traveling! I'm glad I'll get to see a little of you. :)

6:59 AM

 
Blogger Mamita Betsy said...

wish we could see you more than just 4 days...I wanted to go Christmas caroling around Nogales--all of us--but I wanted to practice a little all together--well, maybe we can do it on the 23rd. I got inspired listening to Sufjan Steven's Christmas album. Maybe I'm the only one who is interested in caroling?? Janie's only here until the 26th.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home