Thursday, November 08, 2007

Interesting

Things are good, my dear friends. I have been feeling your prayers.

God has been faithful, and I feel that I will probably move through my grief much quicker this time. I am still processing things, but I have a feeling that God is really going to free my heart through this.

Pray for continued repentance. In my pride, I could easy get bitter over perceived mistreatment. But I have a lot of respect for Caitlin and her faith, and I know that she was being obedient.

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord
He directs it like a watercourse wherever it goes.

I conclude from this Proverb that God was in control of the entire process, and I accept it from his hands.

Those are just some early thoughts on my grief. My family and friends have been awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

God is doing sweet things in you, my friend. I will continue to pray.

By the way, I've never seen someone with such mad egg-boiling skills.

6:48 PM

 
Blogger Caro Bella said...

such a silly old dear you are steven! I love you that way :0) remember that even though there is a rift between our ages, I always think of you and pray for you diligently! (big word)

oh and even thouh you'll think its silly, i'd like you to watch the vido I posted on my blog! :-P

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home