Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A birthday

Today, a friend of mine turned 24. What a happy occasion that is!

So for her birthday, I purchased some items for her, to mark it. After all, one emerges from the womb of one's mother only once, and it is important to mark it with a large celebration, including candles, cake, etc.

So I sent her a box. Inside the box were several items wrapped in a periodical recently added to Rupert Murdoch's portfolio, which the MulletHouse receives for reasons we have yet to determine. These items included but were not limited to, a mxi cd (not a typo). There were others but they are for her to disclose should she choose, that is to say, not private, but I don't feel like listing them all.

She seemed honored, and of course my father sent her a birthday text, and also Jane as well, although I am not sure how they figured out her birthday.

Also, Mark wrote on her wall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bentley said...

who is this new friend

whose birthday recently passed

and where is her wall

7:47 PM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

we're a welcoming bunch

8:51 PM

 
Blogger Caro Bella said...

Excuse me, but I also texted her!!!! SO THERE

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home