Sunday, August 19, 2007

Several Aspects of My Relationship Which are Perhaps Unique

1. She and I have a mutual friend named Brad, an EDGEcorp teammate of mine. We both like Brad a lot, and today she was driving in a car with him. I told her to tell Brad that he was cool. Which she did. Then, without thinking too deeply, I told her "Tell Brad that if he was a girl I would dump you and date him." It occurred to me that some girls might find this offensive. Caitlin, however, found it funny.

2. The evolution of what I call her...
A) Kale
B) Kevin McHale
C) Kevin
For some reason, Caitlin actually enjoys being nicknamed Kevin.

3. It is real real laid back.

Ok, cool. By the way, I am enjoying David's posts. Pretty sweet stuff, brother. We should talk sometime soon.

Oh, I have never got my wisdom teeth removed. I do not agree with Jane that they are necessarily there for a purpose. And I know several people who have gotten them removed with good reason. And I think our dentist here in town is good.

I have a rigorous tooth cleaning regimen. First, I floss, between every tooth. Then, I brush thoroughly, for at least three minutes. Then, I rinse out my mouth with generic Listerine, aka, antiseptic mouth wash.

5 Comments:

Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

you're so contrary. why do you have to disagree with everything i say?

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Bentley said...

Disagreement is

Steven's way of showing love

So pity Caitlin

3:32 PM

 
Blogger Mamita Betsy said...

I hope the name develops a little more from "Kevin". I'm sure it will, Henry.

7:27 AM

 
Blogger Caro Bella said...

I think I would like to be called kevin, too :-)

8:02 PM

 
Blogger Bentley said...

Kevin thinks you should

post more often on your blog

so we can read it

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home