Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A post

Well, Wednesdays are my days off, so I thought I would write a little post for you guys. It is, after all, on my to-do list.

Gosh, I have been enjoying myself so far. For example, last night, Dustin and I invited about six freshmen guys over for dinner. We hung out for a while, played a little Apples-to-Apples, and then I drove over to the Rec Center and played racketball with three of my friends. This is my job.

The downside, however, is that I have to plan this enormous undertaking--our camping trip, which is scheduled for this weekend. I am not at all a details guy, and especially when trying to plan a camping trip for a constantly changing list of about 60 people. I have to find tents for them, sleeping bags, rides, among other things. It is pretty stressful.

But once that is done, things should lighten up a bit, and I can really concentrate on my favorite parts of this job--reading the Bible with non-Christians.

I have no witty asides today.

I would like to say that I am enjoying getting to know Caitlin better.

Also, my roommates are a lot of fun.

7 Comments:

Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

sounds awesome. I'm jealous that you get to go camping...but we will be at the cottage next weekend, so I guess everyone will be having fun...

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Bentley said...

sounds fun. I like camping...and hanging out with people for that matter.

4:47 AM

 
Blogger Mamita Betsy said...

we're going to the beach! Wow...that's a big job planning the trip--don't forget the marshmallows.

7:51 AM

 
Blogger sonrisa said...

Hurray for us all to have a fabulous weekend!

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Caro Bella said...

sounds great!!! oh and dont forget who's birthday is tomorrow!!!! I'd never forget such a special birthday!!!!

2:16 PM

 
Blogger sonrisa said...

did I miss another birthday?

7:47 PM

 
Blogger sonrisa said...

the answer to that question is yes- i didn't know it was caitlin's birthday

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home