Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Some vital information regarding my life, in list format

1. I enjoy eating wings. My favorite place in Tucson? Long Wong's.

2. I am excited about Christmas, even though it is a long ways away. I don't know why people complain about Christmas starting too early. It could start in October for all I care!

3. This is a season of new relationships.

4. Do you realize The Office Season 4 is starting in two days? Holy Cow I am so excited. If only I could watch it with someone. Instead, I'll probably watch it with this guy named Louisville.

5. Most days, I wake up around 8. Some days later. Some days earlier.

6. California is pretty in places.

7. I am tired right now.

8. I spoke at NavNight on Friday...my buddy Bryce said he thinks that I am more of a teacher than a preacher. I enjoyed the whole experience.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bentley said...

wings are good

the office isn't funny

preaching's no fun anyway

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Steven said...

In the word's of Michael Scott: That's heresy, my friend.

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Bentley said...

Why

preaching isn't any fun

it puts me to sleep

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

dad's a teacher. probably you take after him. i don't really like preaching either...haha...

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

i think by heresy he meant the thing about the office. or maybe both comments. i do like some preaching, just on the whole i'd prefer a teaching format...

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Steven said...

I did just mean the office thing. since it is a quote from michael scott

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Layne Julia said...

steven I have to say I agree with Bryce. Hannah and I both agreed that night as you were talking that God's gifted you to be a great teacher. PS - i like seeing your life in list format. its one of my favorite ways to process things in general :)

11:24 PM

 
Blogger sonrisa said...

i am confused about the preacher/teacher thing. does that mean it didn't go well at nav's that night?

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Caro Bella said...

welll.... Im already listening to Christmas music, I have 10 dollars for you, and I thought you weren't watching tv! *<:0)

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home