Thursday, April 02, 2009

Grand Canyon thoughts

I went camping in the snow. It was 13 degrees one night. The warmest it got during the day was 58.

For four days I did not shower.

I wore the same turtleneck all four days.

I wore the same jeans all four days.

I enjoyed it.

Our Bible study themes were as follows:

Day 1--Jesus and Believing the Gospel
Day 2--Jesus and Living the Gospel
Day 3--Jesus and Obedience
Day 4--Extended time with GOd
Day 5--Jesus and Fellowship
Day 6--Jesus and the Nations

3 Comments:

Blogger Mamita Betsy said...

But you did brush your teeth, right??

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Steven said...

haha, of course. i think i would have had a breakdown if i didn't brush my teeth

1:21 AM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

hahaha. you have very good dental hygiene.

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home