Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Would you like some information on the Emerging Church?

Dear Faithful Readers:

Here is some self-defined emergent-speak. See what you like!

Emerging Churches define themselves as those:
1. Who take the life of Jesus as a model way to live
2. Who transform the secular realm
3. As they live highly communal lives.
Because of these three activities, emerging churches
4. Welcome those who are outside
5. Share generously
6. Participate
7. Create
8. Lead without control and
9. Function together in spiritual activities.

4 Comments:

Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

Is this supposed to sound bad? Cause it sounds pretty good to me.

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Bentley said...

Yeah I'm a little confused. I thought that you weren't a big fan of the emerging church

6:03 AM

 
Blogger Bentley said...

Yeah I'm a little confused. I thought that you weren't a big fan of the emerging church

6:03 AM

 
Blogger Eric Cepin said...

I'm also confused.

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home