Saturday, November 22, 2008

A yearly tradition!

This is the third annual Steven Crawford Christmas List. In fact, I started this blog to post my Christmas list, way back in 2006. Remember those times? Our economy was humming, no one had yet been invited to "make love in this club," Hilary was a shoe-in for president, and Heroes was still watchable. Also, Jim was dating Karen.

How innocent we were then! I remember holding my Lehman Brothers stock with pride and joy, wondering when the Dow would hit 16,000, secure that the fundamentals of the economy were sound. At the time, my high-powered job at Starbucks made me feel like I was invincible. I laughed at all who questioned the price of coffee, secure in my weekly mark-outs.

What a difference two years makes!

Anyways, here's my list for this year.

1. The Wire, seasons 2-5

2. I would like the complete works of Richard Sibbes and Richard Baxter.

3. I would love some new clothes...maybe gift certificates or something.

That's all I got this year. Pretty simple really.

2 Comments:

Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

where are the things you don't want? that's a yearly tradition too, you know.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger sonrisa said...

lol...so true!

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home