Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sickness

I don't get sick very often. In fact, the last time I can recall getting sick the way I am now was during my sophomore year of college, when I was sick for a solid four days, barely even able to roll out of bed to go to rehearsal across the street.

I think it is only fair that since I get sick so irregularly, when I do it should be correspondingly far more intense.

At any rate, the last three days have been pretty miserable. You know that first night of fever when you get all those weird semi-hallucinations? Sunday, I stood up all of three times! And I really, really thought I would be better by today. But I had another awful night last night.

What my sickness has really drove home, is how bad I am at rejoicing in my sufferings. I guess I would learn eventually to rest content under the hand of God.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bentley said...

seriously

put on a happy face

you miserable sourpus

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home