Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Answer this question!

Who is the coolest?

I thought so.

Second questions?

(That was the second question. I just blew your mind.)


If I had to be a fruit, it would be a kiwi.

If I had to be a candle, it would smell like vomit. Guess why.

Things I did today?

1. Starbucks
2. Racketball
3. Lunch with my mom
4. Concur
5. Bookman's

It is my day off so don't get on my case, ok? That's right.

One book I just read that I really liked. Let Me Be A Woman, by Ms. Elisabeth Eliot.

6 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa said...

Hey.... you gave me that I book and I really enjoyed it!

5:45 AM

 
Blogger Krista said...

You are!

That's the right answer, right?

By the way, I'm incredibly proud of your list of things you did on your day off. Except #4. I have a problem with #4. Other than that, I'm glad you did the things which refresh you on your day off. (Does this constitute getting on your case?)

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Bentley said...

so you wouldn't get burned

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Bentley said...

how exactly do you do Bookman's..

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

O. Wow david, I didn't quite catch that.
steven. i love your day off. i also love racquetball.

8:33 AM

 
Blogger sonrisa said...

i don't even know what number 4 means

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home