Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Many Thanks

1. To my teammates, who tenderly nursed me in my sickness. Krista gave me crackers, which I ate, ginger ale, which I drank, and Pepto-Bismol, which turned my poop black. No lie! Diana made me this soup that was nourishing. Robin was also concerned, and said encouraging things.

2. To my mom, who made me a cheesecake. Nice! You're the best mom.

3. To my dad, who delivered the cheesecake, and who gave his usual medical insight.

4. Reverse thank yous to David, whose comments on my last post were not very encouraging. Jerk!

5 Comments:

Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

Well. David never gets sick. And when he does, he doesn't tell anyone, he just gets all crankyface. At least he used to...

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

PS--I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

PS--I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Bentley said...

quit whining

3:31 PM

 
Blogger Mamita Betsy said...

could you eat the cheesecake? I hope you shared it with all those nice people who took care of you :)

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home