Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Fast

I hate spending time on the internet, in that, I hate but love it sort of way.

So I am announcing, in a semi-public arena, that I am entering a media type fast, for the next six months.

Drastic, right? But when have I ever shied away from drastic things?

So here are the terms, and you, my friends will please be kind enough to hold me accountable.

1. Email is a-ok.

2. I can post in my blog anytime I want, although I will just check other blogs once a day.

3. And there may be some other uses...par example, research purposes, nav related stuff, etc.

4. Mainly, entertainment, youtube, sports, news, etc. are the things i don't want messing up my life anymore.

So it starts tomorrow. Help me please. the end date is September 26th, 2008.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mamita Betsy said...

sounds good. I check all these blogs about once a day, but I, too, think it's a good idea to put limits.

1:02 PM

 
Blogger Caro Bella said...

im proud of you brother jajaja

7:00 PM

 
Blogger sonrisa said...

how is it coming along?

3:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Juanis Chanis said...

i though you were still going to blog.

9:57 AM

 
Blogger cute_devil said...

hai , vinho .
nice to meet you .
my name's ika , blog's owner that ever you give comment in it.
would you like to give your email address to me ??
please answer my question .
thank's

1:08 AM

 
Blogger cute_devil said...

hai , vinho .
nice to meet you .
my name's ika , blog's owner that ever you give comment in it.
would you like to give your email address to me ??
please answer my question .
thank's

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home