Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break, Controversy, and other assorted things

So the combination of Spring Break and a controversial post have left me with an all-time low in blog posts for the month of March. To make up for that, I will be posting once a day for this whole week!

Highlights from Spring Break trip:

1. Skiing at Loveland, including taking a jump far too fast and ending up on my back, looking up at a gaggle of skiers on the lift, conveniently traveling directly above my head.

2. Dinner with my cousin Todd and his wife Jenny. Todd and Jenny fed me and five students, who had come to hear Todd talk a bit about how his experiences after college.

3. Time with old friend Matt, and newesque friend Brad, and new friend Daniel, when a freak coincidence resulted in the University of Alabama Navs being at the Glen at the same time as us.
4. No awkward situations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A post every day this week? What!

I just read your prayer blog. So cool.

I don't know if I'll have time to do coherent notes of Mortification of Sin.

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home